Dapat pesan bagus dari tuan Robert Scoble tentang pelajaran dari 2007. Berikut kutipannya:
1. I lost a few good friends this year. Lesson? Today might be the last. Make the best of it...
2. Pay attention to the “unimportant” people in your life.
3. Everytime my ego tells me I’m important for some reason bad things happen in my life.
4. When your wife asks you anything about stuff like whether or not she should go back to work, or whether she should buy a new jacket, or have her mom come live with us (which just happened) the ONLY correct answer is “do whatever makes you incredibly happy.”
5. It’s easy to build an audience by tearing other people down. It’s far harder to build one by building them up. Why is that? Humans love messes.
Dan ini yang terpenting.
6. The more I read, the more interesting my life becomes.
Akhir kata... Terima kasih Blogger Indonesia sepanjang 2007 ini yang telah menemani saya dan memberi pencerahaan melalui tulisan-tulisannya.